Sign in to follow this  
Puzzle

Yggdrasil

We are a international clan, so speaking English is a most. 
We use Discord, and all is obligated to join there on clan activities.

We looking for CP´s and in some cases classes to fill already made CP´s. 
At this moment we only invite supports as solo players.

If any questions feel free to contact me. 

See you all in game

ygg.jpg

• Haha 1

Привет всем. Будем здесь со старта. Открыт донабор целых паков 9/9 и 12/9 с высоким онлайном.
Так же будем рады видеть старых товарищей кто уже играл с нами.

Для соло игроков:
Есть донабор тех - кто желает найти кп внутри клана. С онлайном от 6ти часов, наличием Discord.
Есть донабор тех - кто хочет играть вне конст. Эти люди должны быть самостоятельные и уметь развиваться в игре автономно.

связь со мной skype: slade4gaming 

5 minutes ago, PuppyRaWr said:

D'oh...I thought Dancewithme was a box :S

Nope, actually very active, and helped his CP beyond words.

Idk if im suppose to cry or laugh here.
As all of u, is still in the same clan, just not mine :) 

3 hours ago, DanceWithMr said:

ygg.png

Nr 1, how to blame a whole clan for what 1 person says. 
Nr 2, the one said it left and went to the same clan as the ones defending u here now did. 
So somewhere along the line u prolly should get some facts before u start this :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Puzzle said:

Idk if im suppose to cry or laugh here.
As all of u, is still in the same clan, just not mine :) 

Nr 1, how to blame a whole clan for what 1 person says. 
Nr 2, the one said it left and went to the same clan as the ones defending u here now did. 
So somewhere along the line u prolly should get some facts before u start this :)

First of all I do not belong to any clan. As a leader you did not say anything. No one who read the message said anything ... Because you have a tendency to misinterpret and confuse things I do not care about his point ... Just when a group has some rules would be valid for everyone .. If this message it was addressed to one of your favorite members you would have been kick him..So I do not judge from 1 person but from the behavior of the leader and his followers.

Edited by DanceWithMr
  • Like 1

God sake man... Instead of crying here about injustice in games just break a chains and keep going xD

If you are dancer I have a job for you ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, D4RNOK said:

God sake man... Instead of crying here about injustice in games just break a chains and keep going xD

I do not care about injustice or cry as you say. I just gave a reply.??

1 hour ago, D4RNOK said:

He aint that kind of dancer :P

4 hours ago, DanceWithMr said:

First of all I do not belong to any clan. As a leader you did not say anything. No one who read the message said anything ... Because you have a tendency to misinterpret and confuse things I do not care about his point ... Just when a group has some rules would be valid for everyone .. If this message it was addressed to one of your favorite members you would have been kick him..So I do not judge from 1 person but from the behavior of the leader and his followers.

Acualy i did deal with that, BUT in diff of most ppl i prefer to take that in PMs insted of make a storm :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puzzle said:

Acualy i did deal with that, BUT in diff of most ppl i prefer to take that in PMs insted of make a storm :)

Α few days ago you did a show instead of sending a message and creating a dramatic situation again. So we return to the previous one that I said ... that there are excuses ... and please do not start the drama again!!
and btw the message that refers to me did not send it to pm but sent it to everyone. So everyone had to answer.

3 minutes ago, DanceWithMr said:

Α few days ago you did a show instead of sending a message and creating a dramatic situation again. So we return to the previous one that I said ... that there are excuses ... and please do not start the drama again!!
and btw the message that refers to me did not send it to pm but sent it to everyone. So everyone had to answer.

I asked him why and i also try ask u. Sadly wasnt there when it happen. 
But i sure do not think its 1 persons fault that 2 acts bad. And i cant see anywhere where i def any of u cause i acualy have no facts. 
And tell me when i make a drama rather then talk in pm or pt? Cause u sure dont have any clue about that. But if u refer to the 2 latest that ended in ppl leave, i acualy did want them im pms, but the ppl that left prefers it in the open. 
if u refer to others i have answers to that too. But tbh if u didnt care to ask me til now, then u shouldnt ask in forum. So u want more info, try a pm :) 

26 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

I asked him why and i also try ask u. Sadly wasnt there when it happen. 
But i sure do not think its 1 persons fault that 2 acts bad. And i cant see anywhere where i def any of u cause i acualy have no facts. 
And tell me when i make a drama rather then talk in pm or pt? Cause u sure dont have any clue about that. But if u refer to the 2 latest that ended in ppl leave, i acualy did want them im pms, but the ppl that left prefers it in the open. 
if u refer to others i have answers to that too. But tbh if u didnt care to ask me til now, then u shouldnt ask in forum. So u want more info, try a pm :) 

it is tedious and useless to discuss with you because you think you are right every time. If you were right, half of the group would not have left. I have nothing else to say because you have an obvious problem admitting anything ever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DanceWithMr said:

it is tedious and useless to discuss with you because you think you are right every time. If you were right, half of the group would not have left. I have nothing else to say because you have an obvious problem admitting anything ever.

Oh im human i make mistakes. But kicking a member that acts badly for weeks is not one of those....
Thatothers perfer to fallow is there choice, not mine. Nor will i ever say it be my fault if i never had any saying in the matter. :) 

On 8/26/2018 at 1:02 AM, Puzzle said:

We are a international clan, so speaking English is a most. 
We use Discord, and all is obligated to join there on clan activities.

We looking for CP´s and in some cases classes to fill already made CP´s. 
At this moment we only invite supports as solo players.

If any questions feel free to contact me. 

See you all in game

ygg.jpg

is a must*

and everyone*

If anyone wants to join ygg, you are making a huge mistake, i could tell. This clan is full of randoms and ppl who leech items from clan, average online is 15 ppl and 10 of them are just farming or sitting in ch, thats it. Unfortunately, i thought this clan was good, and i joined it, however, i got frustrated when i was the only one fighting for spots etc, and i got pmed by my cl miss puzzle, who said that i should stop fighting for spot cuz ppl i kill are boxes from ToS clan (TheOtherSide), and they will start hunting members of yggdrasil with their CPs and pk them on spots, i told her that its not my problem that ppl from clan cant protect theirselves, and the end of our discussion i left the clan, and got those funny messages. Basically, this cl says that she is against botting, but when 1 of her CP members botting - its fine, she hates when we dont have enough ppl for epics or tw/siege, but when she dont want ppl to fight for spots to get decent gear, its fine. I hope everyone who was thinking/considering about joining this clan, will refuse after they read everything here. Enjoy ppl. Peace.

Shot00004.bmp

Shot00005.bmp

Shot00006.bmp

Edited by Kuretz