Sign in to follow this  
Balem

Unknown Clan

Unknown Clan

Recruiting:

CPs - 7/9 - 9/9

Smaller Packs - 4/9 minimum (at least one of 4 MUST be Cardinal)

Solo Classes - Cardinal, Dominator, Doomcryer, Judicator, Bladedancer, Swordsinger - [BD/SWS can be accepted as active sub classes]

Requirements:

• Ts3 / Discord user
  • English speaker
  • Online on DAILY prime time activities 19:00 - 23:00 GMT +3 (EEST)

More Info:

Unknown Clan (formerly known as Elders) is an international clan that enjoys the game at its core. We rejoined H5 mid rate projects after many years. Our group is dedicated to the project from the very first till last days of the server with no intention of leaving it sooner regardless of what might occur. 

For more information add me on:

skype live:papapomog (Balem X2®)

Discord: Balem#8667

or simply message me on forum

(discord, skype are preferred for better communication although we check forum daily)

Good luck to everyone and have fun. 

BALEM.

unknownclancover.jpg.7522f26ffbd27fa385957f0afa0033e5.jpg

unknownfbcover.png

• Like 3

I see all the dream team getting together. Bugeris and Djotef good to see you guys ! I need Bishop to front pt.

• Like 2

Recruitment update

1. We do not recruit any more solo players.

2. We do not recruit any more smaller packs than 6/9. For any interested 6/9 pack the minimum requirement is to already have BOTH cardinals and at least either the BD or the SWS.

3. You can use this thread to find a slot in any incomplete CP of Unknown Clan. Invested CP leaders check the thread frequently so it shouldn't be hard.

4. To clarify, our main communication is Ts3 and yes it is required of all FULL participation in our server (at least during clan activities).

For any further info feel free to contact me via the options provided in original post or you can find my contact info on my "about" profile here on forum. 

Thank you. Enjoy your game

Balem

Hello, saw the comment saying that you do not recruit any more solo members but I thought to throw this here since I don't have any friends. :(

If there is any spot I 'm interested to join Clan/CP my main class is Cardinal played it since C3, can play any time zone, can use Discord, TS3 etc. Contact me via pm here or discord - Reeve#9855, have fun. 

Edited by Reeve
  • Like 1