Hello ppl , I’m thinking about starting this server but mostly I’m playing c6 , so i need a little help about the best PvP class in h5 client , I don’t care about farm , just which class is stronger in PvPs. I know there is balance between classes but I’m sure that one maybe two classes would be stronger... Thanks a lot ☺️

Edited by Nikos85gr

The balance exist on official platform. This server use Java platform where: Defence, CC, Resist aren't working properly. After reemoving these, best class will be: the most farmed player or classes that are specialized on high burst dmg.

In Java platform, Lineage isn't a game of CC anymore. It is a game of maximized DMG to kill other's cardinal or over-dmg the cardinals heal.

After removing all fun from L2, you will get some classes to play with in L2j: PK, HK, DN, Archers, Mages. That's why most of clans are looking for "front lane" members like: GK, PK, HK, DN.

1 hour ago, msk said:

The balance exist on official platform. This server use Java platform where: Defence, CC, Resist aren't working properly. After reemoving these, best class will be: the most farmed player or classes that are specialized on high burst dmg.

In Java platform, Lineage isn't a game of CC anymore. It is a game of maximized DMG to kill other's cardinal or over-dmg the cardinals heal.

After removing all fun from L2, you will get some classes to play with in L2j: PK, HK, DN, Archers, Mages. That's why most of clans are looking for "front lane" members like: GK, PK, HK, DN.

Very useful, tnx my friend ☺️

Depends what you're interested in. For early game trickster should wipe out every mage, as you have soul barier, and prahnah, combined with high DMG from skills, that don't depend on your weapon. But for longer play I would choose gladi, tyrant, DB or titan if you know what you're doing. Top clans usually have archer CPs with 3x trick + MS. Other archers are used rarely, front lines with 3x gladi 1x SK, mage PT with SpS and Sorc only, and cancel/debuff PT with only HK or OL. These CPs usually play with 2x BP, SwS, BD and OL(archers sometimes use WC). When it comes to olympiad it's balance is a crap, as geodata doesn't work properly which usually is about having a lot of speed to catch runners, or to run yourself for 5 minutes to win on DMG.

• Thanks 1